ZTE ZMAX Pro DPI

Hey everyone. I am kinda new to the Zmax pro. I have changed many phone DPI in the past but for some reason when i go to change the DPI on the Zmax pro it does threw and is fine for like 20 mins then I lock my phone and walk away from it. I got back to it and unlock it and its stick in this weird screen with the metro pcs background and it just flashes it non stop, the only way i can get it to stop is to run the old dpi which is 480 and I am only changing the DPI maybe 20 or 40 and its does it every time. I like rooting phone but they haven't released a root for the Zmax so I just use the thing i use most which is dpi usually you don't need a rooted phone to do that but i was wondering if anyone has had this same problem and if they have how have they fixed it or got it to not do the whole screen thing. Thank you for reading and if you have any info thank you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question