Case and Screen protector Yes or No

I've had my Pixel XL for over a week and still getting acquainted with it, coming from a Motorola Droid Turbo. I had to order the phone through Verizon as the stores in my area couldn't tell me when they would have it. The delivery date was going to be a month wait time, but it was shipped in 2 weeks. This gave me time to order extra cables and case. I got a screen protector from Verizon this past weekend. And I forget who told me on here to not get one from Verizon as it doesn't cover the screen from edge to edge. He was right, knew he would be but it's better than no protection at all.

How many of you that have the Pixel put it in a case and or a screen protector. I've had some people tell me you spent that much on a phone why are you covering it up! That's why I've got a case for it because of the cost. I got a caseology case, not bulky, adds a little color to the basic black that I got.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question