Single Contact Record Corruption that will not go away

Moved contacts and message (text) history from galaxy S4 to galaxy S7 a couple of days ago. Found a single record out of the all the contacts that I cannot text without selecting "create new message". Message history displays a string of phone numbers that were part of a small group of contacts from the old phone for this record, instead of the name or the single number I sent the text to. If I group this contact with another one I am able to send and receive normally but that particular contact continues to display the string of numbers.

I have deleted the contact and all message history connected with it but when I create a new contact record and put the number back in the phone the string of phone numbers appear again and acts the same way.

How do I clear this out so I can get the contact back in cleanly?????
Would just delete this if it were not my son's phone number.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question