Alcatel Fierce 4 Metro.

I was able to root my old Alcate XL metro phone but, not the new Alcatel Fierce 4.

It's new and I don't have enough experience with it but, I find that my other phone that's a 5.1.1 is having the same problems.

The 5.0. was rootable, and I did not have any problems with it untill I started playing around with the signatures in the Lucky Patcher program, that hard bricked my Alcatel XL and it remains hard bricked!

I do think metro has added something to block the installation of new framework and rooting programs!

Because, neither of these new Alcatel phones will root!

I have been playing around with it, and I did notice in the engineering program, it's locked so that it can't be modified.

It's not a hard lock but, it does prevent change's in the root.

No expert here by any means but, pretty certain Metro has blocked installation of rooting programs.

Will continue to play with it but, might just have wait till you guys figure out!

It will not load anything that has anything to with rooting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question