Anyone have an experience getting wifi direct setup between two android phones using only command line tools/config files? For instance, ssh'd into the rooted phones and setting up the connection.
Hello everyone, i'm on Lineage OS 14.1 , is there any way to go back to the old way of receiving incoming calls where if you're using the phone teh call comes in as full screen and blocks everything until the call is over?
I'm getting itchy for a new tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 looks uninteresting, especially for the price. Plus, Samsung is getting more difficult to root. The forthcoming Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus is interesting, especially for the price. Although I'd have to wait until May. The real question, is it likely that I'll be able to root the Tab 4? I'm not looking for a guarantee, just an opinion. I've never had a Lenovo android device, so I don't know how they tend to treat this question.
Hi my name is Marco. I have a problem . So the smartphone is a Huawei Y560 L01 branded Tim, the root was run with Kingroot but did not install SuperSu. I need to delete a boot animation that sent me the brick phone. I can not connect it with usb while debugging is enabled. Please can you help me to recognize it from computer through adb? The pc says drivers are installed but in computer resources I do not see it while on device management it recognizes it on the COM port as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" and adb does not detect it in the list of connected devices. Thanks for your assistance.
Comments
Post a Comment