screen mirroring randomly disconnecting

I recently added mobile hot spot to my plan and have been without internet for awhile,so my sharp roku tv hasn't updated in a while. I had been using screen mirror with no problems until now. when I turn on screen mirroring it will randomly disconnect requiring me to reconnect every time it shuts off . some times it's a couple minutes then sometimes it could play for a while without interruption . I've made sure battery saver was disabled and all that but I cannot figure out why I keep getting disconnected . idk if it has something to do with the tv being updated now that I had it connected to the internet or if the hit spot had somethi g to do with this. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question