Samsung galaxy j3 sm-j320w8 google account verification? Need help!

Hi there! this is my first post on the xda forums! I'd post in the galaxy j3 forum but I need a higher post count to make a new thread there,
I had recently bought a samsung j3 phone (model sm-j320w8) from a local kjiji site... the original owner however failed to provide me with his original gmail account. so now when I try to enter my gmail it says something along the lines of "please login with the owners e-mail account" or something
I have no idea what the original gmail was that was used with this phone
I paid $100 for this phone and can't even use it!
is there any way to bypass this or something? Please help me xda! I'm sooo frustrated
I tried to reinstall firmware using kies and even Odin with the marshmallow 6.1 .tar files... and it hasn't worked
I've tried to follow other google security bypass videos and tutorials online but they don't seem to work with this model (j320w8) they're all for j320f etc etc but nothing for j320W
someone help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question