Really two questions

My galaxy s4 kept overheating. One thing I read said to update all apps. So I used Google Play. It updated some but then said it ran out of space. I may have 700 mb on the phone, but 9gb free on the card and it never seems to use the card for anything even if I try to move apps to it. Anyway, on the phone shouldn't it use a bit of memory to download an update, but then after update, free up the memory?

So I try again to update. I click UPDATE ALL on google play. After about 5 seconds it says "unfortunately Google play has stopped". I try again, same thing. Or try again to update just one app and it says the same thing. Perhaps Google Play itself needs updating, but I can't do it. Also when I go to build version it says it is up to date.

so I guess my questions

1. How can I get update (when it works again) to use space temporarily on my card (or even permanently)? If I do move an app to the card, an update puts it back on the phone.

2. How can I update or fix Google Play when it itself does not work even after a phone reboot?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question