Philips 43PUS6401 TV

Hi all and sorry if this is in the wrong place. I bought this TV and almost cried at first because Philips, in their wisdom, had decided not to allow sideloading of apps. After a recent update this feature has now been allowed and have tried chrome etc but they are all virtually useless because of the rubbish remote that comes with the TV. My question is does anyone know a wireless mouse/keyboard combo that DEFINITELY works with this TV or is there an app on play store that I use to control my TV from my phone wirelessly. It would have to include a mouse and keyboard function. The reason I say wirelessly is because the only device I think I can connect through Bluetooth is a speaker. I have tried searching various forums but haven't come up with a definitive solution yet and have tried multiple maybes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question