Help me unbrick my Nexus 5x

Hi!

I have a LG Nexus 5x that will no longer boot. I was using the device and it froze up and turned off and wouldn't turn back on. I tried to boot into the bootloader and that was successful the first time, but it froze, and once I managed to turn off the device it will no longer load the bootloader. Is there a way for me to try troubleshooting like flashing the rom or restoring the device to factory without booting into recovery mode?

I have already confirmed its likely not a power cord or charging issue. Unfortunately I can't rule out the battery because the Nexus 5x battery is not removable. I've also tried to reset the device using the pinhole, but I got no response. So I'm not sure if it button is broken, or if the device is bricked and won't recognize the button.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question