Can't get any ROMs to work

Forgive my hasty typing as I'm at work and won't be able to address this topic fully until tomorrow.

Given my frustrations with other phones, I'm desperate enough to try and get my old note 3 to work again. Since that was a more pleasant phone to use than anything newer I've had since.

I see there are some newer ROMs capable of having Android 7 on this and want to try them out.however, every single one so far only meets me with a boot screen that doesn't get into the os even after an hour of waiting. I've tried redownload and other ROMs but literally none of them will boot up with the phone. And I'd like to have the newer os so I can run some of the apps I already use on a daily basis again.

What do I do? How do I make them work? I don't have an xda account, so I have to ask here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question