Apps Keep Crashing

Hi all... I have a Sony T3, four weeks ago the phone shut off and then got stuck booting up and kept looping on the blue wave screen. I used the Sony Xperia Companion software to format it and reload the operating system. I put the Natwest banking app, facebook and messenger, andriod pay, and whatsapp back on the phone and for a couple of weeks everything was fine. However I'm now finding that random programmes wont start the first time and I get the message on screen ''unfortunately !!!!! has stopped working''. This is happening with my natwest app, whatsapp, even the photo album folder. I've checked the software update page in the settings and it's says I'm using the latest software. Can anyone help with this? To add, just checked my phone and it's says android version 4.4.4

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question