Storage Help - Huge system data

I have an LG K8 that has 8GB of storage.
4.56GB is "system data".
Because of many problems with limited storage space, i bought a 32GB (the largest my phone can take) SD card and moved my only app (Instagram, because i had to delete the other) across.
All my photos are either on Google Photos or my SD card. I have no downloads, bookmarks, emails, cache, or anything. I have cleared it all.
I tried dialing *#9900# but it gave me an error message saying "connection problem or invalid MMI code."

everything I try seems to be pointless. I have no idea what data is taking up this much space as I have next to nothing on my phone any more.

Can anyone help? How do I get rid of this "system data"?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question