Need help!!i accidentally removed the internal storage partition.

My device is YU YU4711 , rooted, then I flashed TWRP via fastboot, then using TWRP I backed up the stock ROM , and then flashed RR ROM (7.1.2), it was working fine , but then I thought of flashing RR ROM (6.0) , In the process to do so I couldn't erase the system to flash new ROM (failed to mount system) , so I was on TWRP and I accidentally changed my partition format and since then I have no ROM installed , no internal storage partition , I have TWRP and it shows internal storage (0 mb), I have checked other threads too but found no solution . please please help me .

I'll soon post snaps of the TWRP , and let me know if you need any other information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question