my htc desire 820g plus is stuck on the android logo screen after wipe

hey there yesterday I rooted my htc desire 820g plus dual sim and installed nethunter in it
but as my phone did not support monitor mode so I just uninstalled the nethunter and qll it's apps but I think it did not remove the downloaded 4GB data with it so I thought maybe I should hard reset it so my phone would also refresh.but as I went into recovery mode by pressing the power and volume down keys then pressing the volume up key and the power key again (that's how I always goto recovery mode in this phone) then I came down and selected the wipe/data reset and again pressed volume up key (for selection) my phone at first kind went blank then I pressed the power button and it showed the android guy settings logo with a yellow line in the bottom "wiping data" I left it like that for about 10 minutes but as it wont go forward I pressed the power button for about 15 secs and my phone got restart and went to that very same android guy logo with the settings pentagon but this time the yellow line and the text were gone and it's been 5 hours since my phone is stuck with that android guy logo.even If I try to connect it to pc after turning it off using both the volume keys and the power key that android guy soon restarts after getting pc connection. what do I do please. any kinda help would be appreciated
and thanks a lot in advance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question