I need help rooting my SM-J320V.

I currently own the newest model of the Samsung galaxy J3 (SM-J320V).
If you search it up, literally the only other thing you will find on it is its specs, and there is nothing on this forum about it.
ALL of the rooting tutorials I have seen are of variants, such as the J320P or other things.
Seriously, I have looked everywhere and tried every single one click root, but so far all of them have failed.
ANY sort of help or something to help me root my phone would be appreciated
I know that I'm probably in a minority here, as all the other models of this phone seem to be rootable, but I can't find any info on how to root this, but I'm sure someone else on this forum has this problem.
It would really be a HUGE favor if someone could reach out and help me root my phone.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question