How to Close an App Without Force Stopping It?
Hi,
I recently purchased the new Nokia 6 which has not disappointed me yet.
But however when I exit an app from the 'System UI' (by touching the overview button and then swiping left or right) it force stops the app. But some apps have been set to show notifications or do background tasks. So I really need them to not be force stopped. Is there any way that is possible in Nougat 7.1.1 ?
Cheers!
I recently purchased the new Nokia 6 which has not disappointed me yet.
But however when I exit an app from the 'System UI' (by touching the overview button and then swiping left or right) it force stops the app. But some apps have been set to show notifications or do background tasks. So I really need them to not be force stopped. Is there any way that is possible in Nougat 7.1.1 ?
Cheers!
Comments
Post a Comment