how to backup everything of an Android device?

How to backup everything of an Android device in case it's lost or stolen?

Yes I mean everything I work with the device, I want an instantaneous or regular auto backup, without having a need of using USB cable to connect to a PC to make it done. Because when I work outside I don't usually have a laptop with me but WiFi is everywhere, and a lost or stolen phone would usually only happen outside my home

Does a google account itself already backup EVERYTHING, yes everything that includes pictures, apps, data in the apps etc ??

Or will I have to assign some special setting to make it??

Please advise.

By the way, a side question - how to backup Android device wirelessly when I am in China where Google is blocked?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Q] Expect to be able to root the Tab 4 ?

Security Question