[GAME][4.4+] Speed Sonar, Addictive arcade game.

Well, there it is!

My first ever published game! I'm still very much learning about this world of game making. The game was made in 24h. Yup! Go check it out! If you guys have any tips or trick on how to make my game more successful (more downloads, more fun and overall more players) share them with me. I know so many of you guys have been in this world for ever and could probably share some of your secrets. I won't tell anyone, I promise

If you like addictive arcade game go check it out! Give me a good rating if you like it or tell me what I should do better, what I should fix, etc.
Home page
Game
Sadly, I can't post a link to my Google play store page (too new to this site) but search for Speed Sonar and you should find it pretty easily. If not, please let me know.

P-S: I'm equally new at posting stuff on forums so be nice haha. I also welcome new dev to ask me any question about the process of publishing a game from start to finish. Been there and I could probably help some. Oh and feel free to link me your own app. I loooooove to find new games to play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Security Question

Samsung Galaxy A7 - AF00FD -showing signal with no sim