[APP][4.0.3+] Server Offline Notifier : simple server monitoring

Hi,
I created my first app because I wanted to discover Android development, and also because I couldn't find an existing app that could precisely answer my needs.
With it you can get notified when an URL does not respond : when your http server or device crashes or get disconnected from the internet, or when there is a power outage.
You can also add a widget on your home screen to get a quick view of your server status.
In both case your phone will periodically send a request to your server to check if it is offline.
You can find my app by searching "Server Offline Notifier" on Google Play Store.
I personally use it to get alerted when my home suffers a power outage (my freezer is full of good food and needs electricity !), but I think there is a lot of possible purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Security Question

Samsung Galaxy A7 - AF00FD -showing signal with no sim